Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New list of Cactus events -- with Career Day info...

Here is a partial list of the latest events.
I will fill in the blanks when more dates are confirmed.

I will be reading and signing along with Kate Evans, author of the brand-new fiction book, For The May Queen, on Wednesday, November 12 at San Jose State University. Kate and I will read from 12 to 12:40 p.m.. We will be there in support of SJSU's Poets and Writers' Coalition.

The event will be part of SJSU's Career Day. There will also be a great selection of work by other SJSU-affiliated writers and faculty members.

other upcoming events:

San Francisco Public Library
Mission Branch

San Francisco, Ca
Reading and signing
December 10 (NEW DATE!)
630 to 730 p.m

Sonoma County, CA
Dec. 5
private event (Rotarians)

Also, I will lead a nature walk/writing class in the Santa Cruz area in early spring. So far, two of the slots have already been taken. Give me a heads-up if you want to be part of the list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I see a full list of your book-signings/events. Do you have any more in the South Bay?

Debra W.

cactuseaters said...

hi Debra -- In the past few weeks, I've been so busy with writing and teaching that I haven't added many new dates outside of Northern California (but it's always a possibility -- please take a look at this listing from time to time, and I will update it as soon as I have new confirmations.)

cactuseaters said...

...forgot to mention that I had quite a few So.Cal events in the summer -- Torrance, Palos Verdes, Anaheim and Santa Monica. Would love to go back there soon.