Sunday, July 04, 2010

Huge rattlesnake

I just saw the biggest, juiciest rattlesnake ever in Rancho San Antonio. I stood in the middle of the path and tried to direct people away from the snake. I warned everybody that the huge snake was on the right side of the road and that they had "better watch out." The trouble is that everyone thought I meant my right side of the road, so they did the opposite of what I told them and walked left instead of right, straight into the coils and dripping fangs of that rattlesnake.

If I had to guess, about 15 people walked straight into the jaws of that snake because of my attempt to help them out. It probably chomped and maybe even swallowed every one of them. (sorry, everybody.)

2 comments:

catklein said...

dying. with. laughter.

cactuseaters said...

Catklein, you should have seen this thing. It was 30 feet long. Right in the middle of the road. Wearing a little sign around its neck saying "Send more paramedics.''