Monday, July 17, 2006

Today I received a message!!!!

This is incredible. Today, my blog received an actual message!!!!!!!!!! you will have to scroll down to find it, but this now proves that I have at least one reader again. I'm sorry if I alienated my readership before, though there is no way of knowing this for sure because of the zero messages I received. I don't want to end up like the Dixie Chicks, alienating their whole fan base. I don't disagree with the Chicks' politics but it's silly to insult absolutely everyone who buys your records, down to the last person. It's kind of like Barney going up on stage in England and saying, "Guess what, I hate kids secretly. They are dirty and smelly!'' So if you're still out there, I promise to pander to your tastes and wants. Unfortunately this means that I will have to take feedback.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Is it really true?

Zook said...

For every message you receive, there are 10 other people reading it who are biting their lip not saying anything

Anonymous said...

I read this every day but don't usually comment because of shyness

Anonymous said...

*stops biting lips*

Anonymous said...

What stops biting lips?