Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Catamaran Literary Reader's launch party at the Salz Tannery: and welcome to the new website




The URL address may be the same, but Catamaran Literary Reader's website is now full-service and turbocharged as you will see. Take off your shoes and visit for a while.  And I know I keep saying this, but I so appreciate your messages and feedback -- a real boost for me every week. And it is great to see  the magazine is 'making the rounds.' Also, a huge 'thank you' to those of you who have taken out subscriptions, and in many cases, multiyear subscriptions. 

We are grateful for your support. In case you missed it, here are a couple of photos from our launch party at the historic Salz tannery. 


Our book table featured publications from Catamaran contributors and editors.



The crowd was large and spirited. 


Editor Catherine Segurson was master of ceremonies. 



That is me on the left, and to the right is Elizabeth McKenzie, who is both the managing editor and the fiction editor


And here is a picture of me 'performing' part of my interview with T.C. Boyle during the Catamaran launch party some weeks back.  Photos courtesy of Catamaran. See you all soon.

No comments: