Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My claim to fame revisited: obscene tree article link available on this blog

The story on this link is about a woman who turned her tree into an obscene sculpture to enrage her neighbors. This story caused a very brief stir and got me on a bunch of Howard Stern wannabe radio stations across the U.S. This may well be my high watermark, so here is the link, and keep in mind that the story has an accompanying photo that is absolutely not workplace friendly, even though the photo just shows a tree. But what a tree!!! Let me know if this link doesn't work. Being a Luddite, I could not figure out how to just post the article straight up on this blog. This will be the last entry for a while because I want everyone (in other words, the both of you) to see this stupid article first.

www.santacruzsentinel.com/archive/2002/May/08/local/stories/05local.htm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember hearing this on the radio!

Zook said...

When you get real sophisticated there is a way to post a link so that you just point and click and then you are there

Anonymous said...

So is the tree still there?

Anonymous said...

I'm going to see the tree!!!